Sharrow Lifting Products currently has these openings available. Please send inquires to Sheryl Neuman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overhead Crane Service Technician
Electrical and Mechanical Troubleshooting...Maintenance...Repair...Variety In Work...Company Vehicle...Learning Opportunities Galore!?Are you great at identifying mechanical and electrical issues, and have the know-how to fix things? Do you embrace problem solving? Most of all, are you not a afraid of heights? We have a position that may fit you!! It involves inspecting, installing, repairing and preventive maintenance of overhead cranes at our customer sites.
We are Sharrow Lifting Products, a 100% Employee Owned company with a long tradition of customer focused service in the rigging industry. Our aim is an experienced person but we would train the right person for our culture.
What Qualifies You?
- Electrical Knowledge at a high level
- Safe driving record and ability to travel locally and regionally on a daily basis
- Great communication skills and professional image as you would represent Sharrow at each customer location
- Education and/or experience in electrical/mechanical industrial machine maintenance & repair
- Mechanical and math skills
- Organization and detail oriented, as well as focus on safety and customer satisfaction
- Flexibility with hours and comfort with independent work
- Self-motivated, high-energy, and positive demeanor
- Ability for significant physical movement and manual dexterity
- Ability to speak, write and read English & pass a pre-placement drug test
Full job description provided to candidates chosen for interviews.