Sharrow Lifting Products is always looking to add great people to our team and will consider all applications or resumes sent in. For information on specific positions available, please send inquires to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Our culture is centered on our main goal, which is to use the vast level of knowledge and experiences of our employee owners to provide personalized solutions for the overhead lifting industry.
We are 100% employee owned through an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) – which means each of our people have a stake in the company because they own stock in it. Taking pride in our work, having a willingness to give extra effort, and finding ways to be innovative and efficient are keys to an ownership mentality. While it’s not a co-op with equal say and complete freedom from boundaries, being an ESOP is about collaboration, sharing ideas, trust, support, positivity, and being the best in each of our job responsibilities.
Contact us to see how you can join our team.
Field Service and Inspection Technician – Overhead Cranes
Are you an experienced electrical / mechanical technician that enjoys variety in your work? Do you solve problems start to finish? Do you enjoy working independently but supported by a great team? Are you good at identifying and solving electronic and electrical issues? Do you have experience with repairing a wide variety of mechanical equipment? Are you comfortable working at heights in a manlift? If yes, we have an excellent opportunity to work for a small employee owned business. It involves inspecting, installing, troubleshooting, repairing and preventive maintenance of overhead cranes and hoists at our customer locations in the upper-Midwest. We are looking for a person with experience in the industry but will provide training if you believe you have excellent electrical and mechanical skills and a great attitude.
We are Sharrow Lifting Products, www.sharrowlifting.com a 100% Employee Owned company with a long tradition of high quality service in the overhead material handling industry. We support all types of industrial and construction clients with their lifting needs. Our office and shop are conveniently located in New Brighton. Helpful if you are in the southeast Metro or western Wisconsin vicinity.
We need talented people to join our existing team to perform inspection, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair of cranes, components and hoists…in every kind of factory you can imagine. If you enjoy variety, challenges and working in a new facility every week, while having a great place to come to work and learn from experienced people, then this could be the job for you. Send your resume or contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT QUALIFIES YOU?
- Electrical and electronic trouble-shooting experience, including PLCs and control panels, single phase and 3-phase motors
- Mechanical aptitude – gears, motors, brakes, chain and wire rope hoists
- Advanced education and/or extensive experience in electrical/mechanical industrial machine maintenance & repair, electronics, or automated systems desired
- Organized and detail oriented, as well as focused on safety and customer satisfaction
- Safe driving record and ability to travel locally and regionally as required- Requires overnight travel 25-40% of the time - A truck is provided
- Good communication skills and professional attitude
- Flexibility with hours and comfortable working independently
- Self-motivated, high-energy, and positive demeanor
- Ability for significant physical movement and manual dexterity
- Ability to speak, write and read English
Full job description provided to candidates chosen for interviews.
Send your resume or contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com.